Westlake Village Happenings
What's going on in the neighborhood you ask? Here is a list of projects the Board of Directors is working on for our community.
- Events Planning- we are gathering a committee to plan some exciting upcoming events in the neighborhood!
- Side Walk Repairs - you may have noticed there has been a crew working in front of the clubhouse recently. We are working on sidewalk repairs where the tree roots have lifted the concrete.
- Pool - The pump died! The pool was closed for a brief period to ensure the safety of our residents because the pool pump quit working. We had it back up and running within days!
- Diseased Oak- unfortunately we have an oak tree near the Clubhouse parking lot that will have to come down as an Aborist has deemed it diseased. In the near future you will see 1 less oak.
- Tree Trimming - Our lawn maintenance company, Big Yellow, will be in the park in the coming weeks to trim trees throughout.
- Alderman Sign - our Capital Investments committee is working hard on getting a sign in place again at the Alderman Rd. entrance to our community. There are some road blocks with the county that the committee is investigating. Changes in county ordinances may prevent us from being able to put the sign back where it once resided. Some committee members are going to the county for a variance to finalize where a sign can be placed. From there they are working with a sign company to produce something smaller but in similar design to the Nebraska entrance to keep continuity.
- Park Path- the Maintenance committee is working on gathering quotes to mill and resurface our park path. They are looking into several companies that fit the community needs and budget.